2023 Trip Rate: $750 per day
- Lunch is included on a full-day float trip. The guides will also have a selection of sodas and water. If you wish to bring a beverage of choice you are more than welcome to do so. Cans are preferred over glass.
- The guides will supply rods, but you are more than welcome to bring your own. We recommend a 5- or 6-weight rod for most applications and a 6- or 7-weight for streamer fishing.
- Flies: The guides will provide you with a small selection of flies to use for the day that will be added to the final payment.
- Fishing licenses are not included.
- Gratuity is not included in the price of the trip. Industry standard is 20%, however it is up to your discretion and level of satisfaction to leave more or less.
Payments & Cancelation Policy
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your trip.
- The deposit will be fully refundable up to 45 days prior to the start date of the trip.
- The full amount of the trip will be charged the day of your trip.
- Handling fees will be assessed on a case-by-case basis for all trip refunds. If a cancellation is submitted within the 45-day time frame, and we are able to rebook the trip, your deposit will be refundable.
- Rocky Mountain weather is often variable, and trips will not be canceled due to adverse weather conditions.
- If you are concerned with the cancellation policy, we strongly encourage you to purchase trip insurance. Unexpected events do arise, and travel insurance is very reasonable. One option we recommend is Travel Guard.
What to Bring
- Shoes that you don't mind getting wet (sandals, wading shoes, old sneakers)
- Rain jacket
- Extra layer